`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Selling ????

Trading Selling ????
Hello !! Pretty new here and initially i wanted to become a marketplace seller , found out the rates , decided just to use the organize and eventually get all i have up and on (lifelong project) I don't collect but would be glad to sell ANYTHING for a quarter, which is the lowest price in the marketplace, yes that includes rc's serial #'d and even jerseys / and or autographs , which i will only list 1 at a time to be fair and share the love.
Once the Pedro Astacio autograph is sold i will then post another autograph or jersey card. I appreciate any and all feedback / help you can offer i don't like to mislead anyone by saying i trade but if i don't mark anything for trade how else would my items get visibility? Just saying they are for sale where could they be viewed outside of me getting lucky and having someone browse my "items for sale" ?

RE: Trading Selling ????
Your best bet would be to populate your Organization and list the items you want to sell and trade. After that, post in the appropriate sport specifically listing the items you want to sell (or trade and what you want in return) and for how much. It would be against terms of service to ask for the highest offer, you must list the price for each card. Hope that helps, most people on here will point you in the right direction if you ask first.

(01-13-2013, 09:51 AM)tepee28 Wrote: Your best bet would be to populate your Organization and list the items you want to sell and trade. After that, post in the appropriate sport specifically listing the items you want to sell (or trade and what you want in return) and for how much. It would be against terms of service to ask for the highest offer, you must list the price for each card. Hope that helps, most people on here will point you in the right direction if you ask first.
Thank-you for your advice !! I have started doing this , i don't expect offers as i have everything at 1 low fixed price(25 cents)irregardless of BV

No problem! In that case, posting a sale thread with what your selling will get you some offers for sure. If you have any Sabres or Bills stuff your moving, lmk.