`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SHOUTOUT TO MGRUBER!!!

SHOUTOUT TO MGRUBER!!!
With all the bad trader threads Ive been seeing these past few months, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what a great trading partner MGRUBER is and always has been. Ive traded with him more than most members here and he ALWAYS packages perfectly and professionally, always has cards out within a day or two and always responds to offers whether I have anything at the time or not. He has never left me hanging on a trade offer. I really appreciate that more than any of the other things mentioned.

He is a great member of these forums and I wanted to express that and let everyone else know although Im sure anyone else who has dealt with him can agree.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: SHOUTOUT TO MGRUBER!!!
Agreed
no org, please do not send trade requests

Yeah have to say, anymore a guy who responds no matter what is hard to come by. Is common curiously and I always try to do the same. Good shout out man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Hear hear! Jolly good trader!
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(01-12-2013, 08:29 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Yeah have to say, anymore a guy who responds no matter what is hard to come by. Is common curiously and I always try to do the same. Good shout out man.
Your right, very hard to come by. And you do always do the same, at least with me.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I also agree with the OP.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Thanks for the kind words Todd! Thanks to the rest of you as well! I've had deals with all of you and hope to have many moreSmile