`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1985 Fleer Baseball

1985 Fleer Baseball
Just wanting to see what you guys think I should do. I have a box and wondering if I should bust open and see if I have any Clemens or Puckett rc that might be good enough to get graded or hold onto the box until one of them gets into the HOF and might raise the box value.
Thanks,
Dwayne

RE: 1985 Fleer Baseball
I'd open it, you can't get much for '80s wax.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-12-2013, 05:51 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I'd open it, you can't get much for '80s wax.
Agreed. Bust it.

isnt Kerby already in? and good luck waiting on clemens.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Open 'er up.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

They may not be worth much but I really like the 84 and 85 Fleer cards plus you'll get alot of team stickers and alot of really cool star cards. Puckett is in the Hof but Clemens will only be there in his dreams. Have fun.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems these boxes are normally selling for $80-100. The top cards you'll pull are worth quite a bit less than that. I guess I'm just cheap, but I wouldn't quite include a $80 box of 1985 Fleer in with the 80s cards that aren't worth very much.

Keep it sealed.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket