`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1998-99SP Authentic

1998-99SP Authentic
Overall very weak. Pulled a ton of the MJ subset cards, 12 in all. Sign of the times was Michael Finley, great player but not the Michael I wanted. Rookie FX was the real stinker, Tyrone Lue and McLeod. Horrid.

Everything is up for trade.

RE: 1998-99SP Authentic
I found a box of this at the card show today, busted it for $120. May have done worse than you. auto was Walter McCarty lol. Only reason I busted it was b/c I need several of the MJ base. Fun til mid-box when I hit the lousy auto and knew I was done!

We gotta stick to earlier 90's man! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Walter McCarty... Ouch. Did you at least get a decent rookie? I went till the last 2 packs without one then pulled the lue and McLeod. Great looking set but tough to get anything exciting.

Let me know what MJ base you need. I would be happy to help if I have the ones you need. I have triples of a few.

I'd be interested in the Walter McCarthy. Also any Paul Pierce?

I'd really like that Michael Finley you pulled. Can buy or trade!

My rookies were Corey Benjamin and Ricky Davis. Clearly no winners there either haha.

I actually need #9 from the MJ base, got all the rest in the break, so not a huge deal there! Mutual apologies for our breaks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I have 9. You want it pm me.

Ouchs orry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK