`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Something Wrong Here or am I Just Paranoid?

RE: Is Something Wrong Here or am I Just Paranoid?
It's fine, I see the humor now that you mention it. Wasn't offended at all.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-13-2013, 01:59 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: It's fine, I see the humor now that you mention it. Wasn't offended at all.
Cool! Glad we're good!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

"Yankees Fan"
It was last year about six months before Mr. Armstrong passed. It was a fighter squadron reunion on Coronado (@ Naval Air Station)... My friend was and Executive aide (glorified secretary..!) and she was invited to be his liaison..

I do not think as an event it garnered any press and it was set up to be a private affair for "all the old warhorse's"..

Pretty amazing person to meet..
I was stationed in San Diego for 15 years! Man I what I wouldn't give for a "California Burrito" from Santana's!
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

That explains it, then, osujeffrey. I could mail you a California Burrito from Santanas Big Grin However, I prefer El Zarape..

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(01-13-2013, 10:51 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Unfortunately it is not a scam because the seller correctly described the item as a reprint. If he didn't have that phrase it's a scam. Also, because it is a reprint of a uniquely signed photo eBay considers the original the seller's intellectual property and therefore allowable to be reprinted and sold. This is what I was told when I complained about a seller taking 10 dollar Outback Steakhouse cards, having RGIII and Andrew Luck wallpapers he created poorly in Photoshop printed on the outer card, calling them rare 1/1 RCs, and asking $100.
Yeah but its just too deceiving imo
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Exactly, alfredoleal2001.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Wow a new collecting idea...Photocopied auto's!!!!! As stated before, if it sounds, looks and smells too good to be true....especially on the bay....then it is. Good heads up YankeesFan........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(01-14-2013, 11:01 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Yeah but its just too deceiving imo
I agree. I think we all do. Unfortunately eBay does not.