`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Toys R Us Blasters

Toys R Us Blasters
I had some Toys R Us rewards dollars to spend, so I thought why not get a blaster or two? I didn't realize that their blasters are more expensive than everyone elses! 2012 Bowman was $27.99 and 2012 Topps Chrome was $25.99. Even though I had $11 in rewards money, I didn't buy anything. Is everyone else's Toys R Us the same way??
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

RE: Toys R Us Blasters
yes, they are a rip off. They occasionally have buy one, get one 50% off. Even then it is about par from Walmart/Target.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

yes sir!! checked out one the other day taking my kids there.

Yes, they're more expensive here in Texas. Although one time there was a 2012 Topps Chrome blaster on a shelf with a $9.95 sticker on it. I took it to the register and it rang up $29.95 and I told them where it was. They went and looked and honored the price. Didn't pull crap out of it ... guess I learned my lesson about lying!

But yes, they are more expensive at Toys R Us. That's why I don't go there. I do look for McFarlane figures there and have found a few variations that I was able to turn for profit.

My toys r us is the same but one time I broke down in a moment of weakness and bought a 2012 Gypsy Blaster and hit a Rod Carew 1887 indian penny numbered to 10. So the money was okay then but if i hadn't gotten anything I would kicked myself for paying that. But we kick ourself all the time for buying boxes don't we. Haha

They are overpriced where I live, too. "Cheap" ones are like $23 there for me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I love when they do the 27.99 and are like "but it's buy one get one half off!"

Ugh hate Geoffrey for that
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!