`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
KANDIMAN

RE: KANDIMAN
I have a 98-99 encore f/x rookie numbered 121/125 if you are interested. Message me if you are. I'll let it go super cheap.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Thanks for the offer! I actually just purchased that card a few months ago. I appreciate it though.

I don't get to update this thread much because I rarely come across Olowokandis I don't have. Since I'm home alone tonight and can't find anything else productive to do, that and I'm already 3 times over the amount I had allotted for ebay this month and am desperately trying to avoid it, I have decided to add my newest editions even though it is only two cards.

[Image: 0000000000_zpsf2c98580.jpg]

Very nice stuff bro

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

first time seeing this thread,Great Kandi collection!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Great collection. I love how you have the parallels for so many of the cards. I love the SP #'d/10 in the C's uni.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(02-20-2013, 12:22 AM)Topgun1983 Wrote: Very nice stuff bro
Thanks man! I love this collection despite the lack of value. IT sucks though, I quite collecting during most of his career so all the 1/1 stuff I missed out on and have not been able to find any. I would love to own a 1/1 of his. That and I have never been able to find an intentional patch card of his. I don't think he has any cards that are meant to be patches.
(02-20-2013, 01:59 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: first time seeing this thread,Great Kandi collection!!!
Thank you. I have a lot of time and money in it, but I'm sure you know all about that lol with that amazing Penny PC.
(02-20-2013, 07:13 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great collection. I love how you have the parallels for so many of the cards. I love the SP #'d/10 in the C's uni.
I never really though much about it but going back through and looking at all of them, there are a ton of parallels. He played his last year for the Celtics, unfortunately by that time his status was pretty much non existent so he only ended up with like 10 cards in a celtics uniform the SP #ed/10 being the rarest. As his career progressed companies made less and less Kandi cards. On a side note, and this is just coincidence I suppose, but Bill Walton also played with the Clippers and ended it in Boston. (Bill Walton being one of my other collections.)

(02-20-2013, 11:32 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: On a side note, and this is just coincidence I suppose, but Bill Walton also started his NBA career with the Clippers and ended it in Boston. (Bill Walton being one of my other collections.)
I thought Walton started with the Blazers. I didn't know he started with the Clips, that's cool I guess I learn something new every day.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Wow I forgot Portland was first. You were right it was definitely Portland first. I will have to revise my previous post.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Oh lol, I was totally surprised thinking it was the Clips but was willing to accept it as it's nice to learn new stuff and my basketball knowledge leaves a little to be desired. Smile
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]