`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This is new to me......

This is new to me......
Searching around on that auction and I came across someone selling a redeemed redemption card of brandon marshall (auto/jersey/ #/10 ).

Is there even a slight market value on these or this guy just trying to see what he can get.....

Personally ? I wouldn't pay for it ....

Opinions?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: This is new to me......
i bought a few for my pc...wouldnt pay more than a couple dollars for them, but indeed, they can be much harder to find than the actual card, so there is some value to them (just not much value)

Sounds like something for the truly crazed player collector. I personally wouldn't want it either. I like looking at my cards, so I don't think it would be fun to look at a redemption card. Just my opinion. I wouldn't bash anyone who picks something like that up for their collection. Just means they're hardcore to the bone...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I can't see me buying one, but it depends on the situation. Like if the card was for a limited print. There would be a limited amount of redemption cards, like that Marshall. It's only 10 of those redemptions. If there were one for a superfractor of a player I collected, like Jocoby said, I would pay much for it, but I may try to get it.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

can honestly say i would never buy a redeemed redemption...but that is just me
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I would never buy them, but have known a few people I no longer associate that do. They buy them and scam companies in to getting them the card something similar because it showed up at invalid or already redeemed code on the redeeming site. I do not condone it and have refused to do business with the people since.

I won't buy them, but I do have the one for Sanzenbacher's Silver 1/1 out of SPA, that they didn't get signed, so at least I have that in the PC.

I throw mine away but have seen posts looking for them lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Hey shoot me a message... i sent out my side of the trade to the address you have listed but tracking is telling me that its "Undeliverable as Addressed"
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]