Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm BACK! Finished this while I was gone - McCutchen fans will love it [scans]
Rainbow 
I'm BACK! Finished this while I was gone - McCutchen fans will love it [scans]
After a long time away, from my knee injury to going back to work and literally working NON stop for the past 2 months, Yes, 60 straight days of work. I'm finally getting days off to do things I've been meaning to do, phillies816 I will be sending that card your way tomorrow(Friday) my friend, I haven't forgotten!

Now for the main reason for this post:

[Image: rainbow_zps8845d432.jpg]
[Image: cutchrainbow2_zps1b82faf7.jpg]
[Image: cutchrainbow3_zps43804ce9.jpg]
[Image: cutchrainbow4_zps68f50c78.jpg]

Yep I've FINALLY completed a McCutchen rainbow!!! Big Grin I'm pretty stoked about this mainly for the fact it's my favorite image of him on any product. If the other 3 plates pop up, get out of my way Wink I mean business and I'm going for the master rainbow!

Lately the wife and I have been shifting gears and opening a good amount of boxes and selling the hits. It's gotten pretty expensive really fast LOL. Probably one of the biggest hit was a RG3 Clear Cut Patch/Auto that was sold after the game against Dallas. Boy was that the right time to sell.

I'm waiting to get back into baseball until the season starts so for now I've been busting football, hockey and basketball to pass the time Smile

I hope everyone is doing well! Miss you guys but it feels good to be back!
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: I'm BACK! Finished this while I was gone - McCutchen fans will love it [scans]
Congrats! It looks good. I don't follow hockey that much but I enjoy going to the games. I can't wait to see a devils game
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: I'm BACK! Finished this while I was gone - McCutchen fans will love it [scans]
Congrats on the McCutchen rainbow!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks for sharing. That's a pretty sick rainbow!!

Now you got to spend like 10 grand on the tribute cases to try and pull the mccutchen purple

Great job Fitzy, glad you're finally getting a chance to breathe! Dude the Cutch rainbow is SICK!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]