`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why dont people post more threads?

RE: Why dont people post more threads?
I have always used this site as my number 1 go to site for cards until recently when the thing wouldnt load forever. First time in 4 years I absolutely hated coming here because the pages would take all day to load. Not sure what it is with beckett but it seems they always have some sort of issue compared to other sites. But it seems to be working now again so here we are.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(01-11-2013, 10:51 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: oh darn, the boards arent filled with spam, people trying to scam with box breaks, and people giving away proprietary information for free!

what is beckett thinking?

no offense, but you say that like it's a bad thing. it's one of the reasons i LIKE the beckett boards
+1. Advertising auctions, asking how much a card is worth, who should I collect, rants, whines, etc. are all threads I could do without... I'd rather see no new threads than those types of threads.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-11-2013, 10:58 AM)nineof Wrote: +1. Advertising auctions, asking how much a card is worth, who should I collect, rants, whines, etc. are all threads I could do without... I'd rather see no new threads than those types of threads.
i never said it was a bad thing, beckett is my number one site, i was just pointing it out. i could care less.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Another thing is the load time on the boards can be really REALLY slow so I give up sometimes when it is like that and forget to come back!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

It's because we are all trying to avoid talking to you Baker lol :p

(01-10-2013, 11:57 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Kind of the reason I don't post a lot anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself when I post a thread.
yup.

Im not a trader for the most part, i just buy what i want. I think that might be my downfall. Sometimes its almost like a popularity contest, especially when there are actual contests where people vote.

Everyone wants to be recognized for there collecting, and theres nothing wrong with that, cause I do too, I think if your not an active trader it tends to hurt your "status"

As for the threads that I post, I want to thank those of you that do respond. I like what people think about my collecting and the whole reason I make threads and update them is to get a response, obviously.

I thank everyone that do help keep my threads alive especially the regulars as I call them (hazes, rooster, nineof, mik, etc...) sorry if i left you out.

the sight being very slow doesnt help
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Its because I deployed for a year but Im back now- so everyone can go back to posting now Wink
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I don't really make threads anymore because I rarely get more posts than 2 or 3 in them. I'm gun shy now, lol!

(01-11-2013, 10:55 AM)nthnoak Wrote: I have always used this site as my number 1 go to site for cards until recently when the thing wouldnt load forever. First time in 4 years I absolutely hated coming here because the pages would take all day to load. Not sure what it is with beckett but it seems they always have some sort of issue compared to other sites. But it seems to be working now again so here we are.
+1
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I am posting in this thread for the sake of posting as I have nothing to add that hasnt been added Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I've been under the weather lately, plus getting ready for the Super Bowl. I am getting back to updating my threads though
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]