Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why dont people post more threads?

RE: Why dont people post more threads?
1. forums were slow (better now)
2. i dont like that posts about football in general are segregated to their own forum. i know this is supposed to be about cards, but id rather have all football in one forum (trading and box breaks are fine as sub-forums)

talking about sports in general, and having the posts banished to the other part of the forum is non-sensical, given the lack of new posts

(01-11-2013, 05:36 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 1. forums were slow (better now)
2. i dont like that posts about football in general are segregated to their own forum. i know this is supposed to be about cards, but id rather have all football in one forum (trading and box breaks are fine as sub-forums)

talking about sports in general, and having the posts banished to the other part of the forum is non-sensical, given the lack of new posts
Eactly... is not like we are trying to sell or trade through general sports talk.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

first and foremost, the forum has been really slow the past few months so for me to post has been somewhat futile Sad

secondly, my new job has me working ton's of extra hours and my playtime has been limited Sad

we try and be active when we can Smile

I wonder the same thing. I asked this the other day on the basketball side. Especially when we take time to share a mail day. 160 views and only 6 replies...lol

I don't post as much as I used to, but I'm almost at 4000 postsSmile

I try to post once in awhile a new thread. mine never seem to get much of a response so I dont do it too often anymore. My blog also takes up a ton of time. But I am here everyday reading through the posts here and in Box Breaks but may not always comment. I do time to time.

(01-10-2013, 11:36 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: If people would respond more to threads, you'd see more threads. Virtually nobody even browses this messageboard. Unfortunately it is not 2005 and everyone is spread out on other sites.
I agree with this. I don't think there's a lack of threads, I think there's a lack of comments to threads.
If there really is a forum that has more participation from their members, point the way. I'll go there...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That is way I titled in my last thead "I hate to be the one" because there isn't that much support. But now, I see it isn't just my threads. I know I disappeared from the boards for nearly a year. I looked and read threads in that time, but I only participated in a few. I am trying to work back on to the boards.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

This has been said before as well, but I will be added as three views because I looked at page one, page two and responded and brought back to page two again. Then I will be added as more views when I come back later to read more responses. The 100 views vs. 5 responses are not accurate measurements.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

it might have something to do with the fact that certain topics we are not allowed to discuss on here due to the TOS.

for example, alot of threads on blowout are about doing box breaks, and we here can only talk about what we've broken.

same thing with ebay links, and prices of cards.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(01-11-2013, 10:32 AM)mrdub Wrote: it might have something to do with the fact that certain topics we are not allowed to discuss on here due to the TOS.

for example, alot of threads on blowout are about doing box breaks, and we here can only talk about what we've broken.

same thing with ebay links, and prices of cards.
oh darn, the boards arent filled with spam, people trying to scam with box breaks, and people giving away proprietary information for free!

what is beckett thinking?

no offense, but you say that like it's a bad thing. it's one of the reasons i LIKE the beckett boards