`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why dont people post more threads?

RE: Why dont people post more threads?
Beckett is the first place I go to when I get home from work, I read quite a number of threads but am shy and quiet by nature so you don't see me comment very much.
Branesergen you said it all so now I plead the fifth Smile
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I Used to post damn near every card I got in a trade ebay or whatever But I think everyone got bored with my 60s-70s-80s cards.If it dont have a patch or auto It doesnt really rank high on getting replies to your post but you are going to get 1 and that would be my man Nineof )great member who takes the time to reply ...I think alot too is the site being slow and we have lost some great members due to other things in life going on other sites or just giving up on the card game
Photobucket

I just like to hang out and give you guys *****
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(01-11-2013, 08:43 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I just like to hang out and give you guys *****
Ooh you're the devil Smile

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(01-11-2013, 08:47 PM)totally sports Wrote: Ooh you're the devil Smile
Wink among other things, my friend!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

roostersclassics11 Wrote:you are going to get 1 and that would be my man Nineof )great member who takes the time to reply
Indeed! Truly one of the greats who has a true love for the hobby!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

good question Rick..
first,
dont compare this Great FB forum to others bro..remember,the nice folks are here bro..
ALL of them
most of the other ones IMO are absolute chaos at best..bar room brawl at the least with a majority of folks Trolls and blow-hards there..(you have seen it..Haiku ring a bell??) Wink
Next,
i just dont post threads like i used to because i dont get the cards i need anymore as often..i am down to my toughies for the sets and they are few and far between bro.
but when i do get one i post it baby!
no reason for me to post a garbage thread so i just wait for a worthy subject now.
Smile
(01-11-2013, 01:28 PM)floydtown Wrote: Its because I deployed for a year but Im back now- so everyone can go back to posting now Wink
Dang i missed your voice Bob!
welcome back!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

As much as I really don't like other site, but they have no issues with slow traffic at all... But IMHO this forum is so much better...

(01-11-2013, 01:28 PM)floydtown Wrote: Its because I deployed for a year but Im back now- so everyone can go back to posting now Wink
I think we have found the the problem!!! Bahahahaha! Welcome back, Bob!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Not sure what the problem is maybe it's just a dislike for phins fans. .....
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]