`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ronnie Brown/Cadillac dual portraits auto/tomlinson patch/Lee Evans portraits SCANS

Ronnie Brown/Cadillac dual portraits auto/tomlinson patch/Lee Evans portraits SCANS
Hey all. I only have a couple things for trade but I think the Brown/Cadillac will garner some interest. Scans below
[Image: 007_zps8c66f747.jpg]
[Image: 006_zpsf75eff2b.jpg]
[Image: 005_zps46c47501.jpg]
[Image: 004_zpsc62446c0.jpg]

RE: Ronnie Brown/Cadillac dual portraits auto/tomlinson patch/Lee Evans portraits SCANS
If this were 2005 that Carnell/Ronnie dual auto would be a major money card.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Ronnie Brown/Cadillac dual portraits auto/tomlinson patch/Lee Evans portraits SCANS
I WANT LEE EVANS PLEEEEZ! But seriously, check me for it.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(01-10-2013, 11:27 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I WANT LEE EVANS PLEEEEZ! But seriously, check me for it.
I really like all of your Penningtons... I have a bunch of his stuff and kinda want to start an extensive player collection. Obviously the value of them is much greater than the Evans though

Chad Pennington is the man! I still wish I could find one of his autos in the Phins uni. Im close to 300 different cards of his. Mainly base but here is my better cards of him.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165...?start=all

Id love to check out yours.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-11-2013, 12:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Chad Pennington is the man! I still wish I could find one of his autos in the Phins uni. Im close to 300 different cards of his. Mainly base but here is my better cards of him.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165...?start=all

Id love to check out yours.
I'm gonna check yours out right now! It'll take me some time to put them all together and scan them but when I do I'll make sure to show you

(01-11-2013, 12:21 AM)Orioles12 Wrote: I'm gonna check yours out right now! It'll take me some time to put them all together and scan them but when I do I'll make sure to show you
Sounds good.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-11-2013, 12:15 AM)Orioles12 Wrote: I really like all of your Penningtons... I have a bunch of his stuff and kinda want to start an extensive player collection. Obviously the value of them is much greater than the Evans though

Are you kidding me? I will gladly give you all my Penningtons for the Evans.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(01-11-2013, 02:42 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Are you kidding me? I will gladly give you all my Penningtons for the Evans.
offer sent

bump!