`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Next Group Submission-- JANUARY SUBMISSION

Next Group Submission-- JANUARY SUBMISSION
Okay, got notification that the price for grading has gone up drastically. So, here's a question for everyone that has submitted or is interested in submitting in the future:

20-day submission at $8/card PLUS $2 autos

45-day submission at $7/card with no auto fee

Which would you prefer??

(Yes, there is a special for January at $6/card for the 45-day service. If we want to run another order at that cheap rate, let me know that too!)

Just want to get a temperature from my submitters and those that haven't come along yet, but are interested... You can also send a PM or email if you want to.

Thanks!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: Next Group Submission-- Let's talk...
Id vote for 45 days at $7 per card. Sure it stinks to wait that long to get the cards back but $7 per card sounds better than $10 per card lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I think maybe this time Id like to get in on it. Seriously thinking about sending in my best Crown Royale All Pros patches and maybe a few more
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-10-2013, 08:48 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Id vote for 45 days at $7 per card. Sure it stinks to wait that long to get the cards back but $7 per card sounds better than $10 per card lol.
I missed the last one, but have accrued some nice PC Cards for stabbing and would live to get back on the train! I agree w the $7 per and no auto fee. Please lmk details and I will see what I can scrape together. Thanks again Wendy for putting this on!
[Image: mhatton31.jpg]
CEDRIC BENSON SUPER COLLECTOR
114 BGS BENSON CARDS...and counting
142 BENSON AUTOS
22 BENSON 1/1's

Does anyone know what the Robert Griffin 111. 2012 Topps Chrome Refractor 1957 wrong back is. I was checking Beckett Grading last night and only ( 1 ) was Listed.Thanks I've been gathering up cards to submit this month.

Looks like I'm in the minority. I like the shorter service, lol we still have like 2 full months to wait for our other ones!! Big Grin just my opinion

I'd be in for either one, but doing the $10 ($8.00 and $2.00 auto) cards for turn around faster rather than waiting 25 more business days and what not for $3.00 more a card.

Granted - more cards can be submitted at the $7.00 grading level I bet, but I'd be in either way for a few more.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Ive got a membership at PSA so ive been sending cards there recently but I would LOVE to get myself a gold brick or 2 Smile I don't think I would be sending any autos so I'm liking the 20 day turnaround personally
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

You just love punishment... Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Cheaper is better. But I would grade for PC purposes anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me how long it takes. I would participate in a January submission if you put one together. Already have the cards set aside and funds available!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)