(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Trading for Jersey's & Autographs
03-03-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Trading for Jersey's, Autographs & Printing Plates
Bump! Looking to make more trades.

You don't have to die and go to heaven or hang around to be born again. Just tune in to what this place has got to offer 'Cause we may never be here again ~ Van Halen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 05:08 AM
Hump Day Bump! Looking to make more trades.

You don't have to die and go to heaven or hang around to be born again. Just tune in to what this place has got to offer 'Cause we may never be here again ~ Van Halen
03-27-2013, 06:18 AM
You have 2 Larry Bird commons I would trade for. I have very little football but here are 3 jerseys I found without digging....

All 3 are 2009 Absolute Memorabilia

Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1
Pat White Rookie Jersey card #34
Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250
03-27-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 07:57 AM by nikstr65.)
Hello Forthebirds ~ I would trade you the 2 Larry Birds that book for $10 for the Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1 & Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250 which book for $11. I would also throw in the extra $1 to make it even. You would have to put the two cards in your organizer so we can do the trade and would have to send your items first since you haven't made any trades yet. Thanks for replying to the tread and hope to be able to make a trade with you.
(03-27-2013 06:18 AM)forthebirds Wrote:  You have 2 Larry Bird commons I would trade for. I have very little football but here are 3 jerseys I found without digging....

All 3 are 2009 Absolute Memorabilia

Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1
Pat White Rookie Jersey card #34
Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250

Hello Forthebirds ~ I would trade you the 2 Larry Birds that book for $10 for the Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1 & Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250 which book for $11. I would also throw in the extra $1 to make it even. You would have to put the two cards in your organizer so we can do the trade and would have to send your items first since you haven't made any trades yet. Thanks for replying to the tread and hope to be able to make a trade with you.

05-12-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: Trading for Jersey's & Autographs
Weekend Bump! Looking to make more trades.