Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trading for Jersey's & Autographs

RE: Trading for Jersey's, Autographs & Printing Plates
Bump! Looking to make more trades.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Hump Day Bump! Looking to make more trades.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

You have 2 Larry Bird commons I would trade for. I have very little football but here are 3 jerseys I found without digging....

All 3 are 2009 Absolute Memorabilia

Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1
Pat White Rookie Jersey card #34
Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Hello Forthebirds ~ I would trade you the 2 Larry Birds that book for $10 for the Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1 & Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250 which book for $11. I would also throw in the extra $1 to make it even. You would have to put the two cards in your organizer so we can do the trade and would have to send your items first since you haven't made any trades yet. Thanks for replying to the tread and hope to be able to make a trade with you.
(03-27-2013, 07:18 AM)forthebirds Wrote: You have 2 Larry Bird commons I would trade for. I have very little football but here are 3 jerseys I found without digging....

All 3 are 2009 Absolute Memorabilia

Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1
Pat White Rookie Jersey card #34
Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250
Hello Forthebirds ~ I would trade you the 2 Larry Birds that book for $10 for the Chris "Beanie" Wells Rookie Jersey card #1 & Stephen McGee Star Gazing Jersey card #14 numbered /250 which book for $11. I would also throw in the extra $1 to make it even. You would have to put the two cards in your organizer so we can do the trade and would have to send your items first since you haven't made any trades yet. Thanks for replying to the tread and hope to be able to make a trade with you.

RE: Trading for Jersey's & Autographs
Weekend Bump! Looking to make more trades.