`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Hayward

Gordon Hayward
Anyone interested in putting together a nice little Hayward lot? Don't need anything fancy, would just like some of this and that to get me going. Everything on ebay and the like tends to be "lots" of just one card rather than a mix.

Trading options are minimal, would purchase.

Thanks for your time!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: Gordon Hayward
Still looking...anybody, anybody!
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Looking for almost any Gordon Haywood! Mostly have baseball to trade, but will buy!

I have a Absolute relic auto of his, let me know if you are interested in buying
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(02-02-2013, 03:14 PM)iamralpho Wrote: I have a Absolute relic auto of his, let me know if you are interested in buying
Appreciate the heads up but unfortunately that's one of the couple I already have! Rad card.