`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help finishing these sets [Updated 01/24]

RE: I'm Back!!!
(01-17-2013, 10:55 PM)rascrush Wrote: check me to see if i have any of the cards you need
I didn't see anything I could use, but thanks for the look
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

RE: Need help finishing these sets
bump.
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

RE: Need help finishing these sets
I believe I have two of the 2012 Gypsy Queen VAR that you need. I may have some of the other cards you need; I'm just not certain off the top of my head. Give me a look and let me know.

RE: Need help finishing these sets [Updated 01/24]
updated list

I know I can help with the Gypsy Queen set and I might have some stuff for some of the others. I'm looking for 2012 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors for my set. All my needs are marked but I'll entertain offers as long as I can downsize my collection.

Bump.