`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett graded registry

Beckett graded registry
Can anyone please advise me as to why I keep getting an error message when trying to log into this area of the site. I have set up an account, but to no avail. I've messaged the "customer support" email and no response from them ( what a shocker).

Is this area up and running? Im trying this out for the first time with my graded cards and it is really worrisome that what should be something so simple is so difficult.

Someone....please shed some light on this for me.

Thank you
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: Beckett graded registry
(01-09-2013, 08:05 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Can anyone please advise me as to why I keep getting an error message when trying to log into this area of the site. I have set up an account, but to no avail. I've messaged the "customer support" email and no response from them ( what a shocker).

Is this area up and running? Im trying this out for the first time with my graded cards and it is really worrisome that what should be something so simple is so difficult.

Someone....please shed some light on this for me.

Thank you
It hasn't been working for years.

Please read this: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-152...pid2189503
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It works sporadically and dis-functionally. When I first started using it some odd years ago I was able to upload my set and view them with no problems. They also have rankings which were fun to chase the leaders in and build my sets up. Then all of the sudden things changed and I was no longer able to upload cards into my sets and tried deleting single cards and ended up with my ENTIRE registry GONE! As well, I can no longer upload more than ONE card per registry! So as a result I have every card under a separate registry so that I can at least view them online when I need to (when its actually working.) I pine to have my 89 UD collection back in the rankings and now would be very close to LEADING the pack! Its pretty sad that they are not using the resources necessary to remedy this problem. I love BGS graded cards too much to ever just throw in the towel. So, I will be made to suffer until that glorious day when they get their heads outta their asses and DO SOME WORK! If it were fixed, I would be very willing to pay to use it if necessary...IF IT WERE FIXED!
Wanted: any 1989 Upper Deck cards graded 9.5 across the board or better.

thanks for all the information from you both. I just started working building a 9 - 9.5 collection of Hines Ward, I was really looking forward to putting in this "registry". Oh well, maybe one day in the next centry they may actually have this site up and running the way its supposed to be.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

(01-12-2013, 12:17 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: thanks for all the information from you both. I just started working building a 9 - 9.5 collection of Hines Ward, I was really looking forward to putting in this "registry". Oh well, maybe one day in the next centry they may actually have this site up and running the way its supposed to be.
Check ebay. I listed all my BGS 9-9.5 Hines RCs yesterday.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]

(01-12-2013, 06:27 PM)alifaxwa2 Wrote: Check ebay. I listed all my BGS 9-9.5 Hines RCs yesterday.

I saw those earlier today, unfortunately im about a week away from making purchases (waiting on my bonus check to arrive). Hopefully you may still have a couple left that I can get.

(01-12-2013, 12:17 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: thanks for all the information from you both. I just started working building a 9 - 9.5 collection of Hines Ward, I was really looking forward to putting in this "registry". Oh well, maybe one day in the next centry they may actually have this site up and running the way its supposed to be.
This is whats got me seriously contemplating switching my Mannings to PSA Sad I wish they would get it together because I love BGS!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I'm not going anywhere. That is unless GOD calls me home. That would be the ONLY scenario that I would leave BGS.

Say, speaking of BGS, did anyone else in the Dallas Region get an email from Michael Simmons? I don't know if I can post this, but here it is.

Starting on February 1, 2013, the Beckett grading fees will be changing slightly. The prices for our supplies have been going up over the last few years and we have tried to limit any price changes but we can no longer keep the prices of our services where they have been for the last several years. We know that times are tough right now for many people so we have tried to keep the changes as minimal as possible. To offset some of the price increases, we will be offering some different quantity price breaks going forward plus, we are excited to announce that our new (and much improved) Graded Card Registry will be introduced in the next few months. This is something we have been asked about for years and it appears the project is just about done. The new rates/services should be available on the website in the next few weeks. We will continue to offer monthly grading offers so please continue to check the website for these specials. We appreciate your business, support, and understanding!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I had heard from another member regarding the increase in the grading fees, which is understandable. I do hope that they are able to get the registry running. Thanks for the info.
(01-13-2013, 04:35 AM)branesergen Wrote: This is whats got me seriously contemplating switching my Mannings to PSA Sad I wish they would get it together because I love BGS!
Danny, I thought about that too. I recently bought a PSA 10 Ward Bowmans Best and after getting it hand and placing it with my BGS 9.5's I much rather have the BGS..... they just look much nicer.

(01-12-2013, 06:40 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I saw those earlier today, unfortunately im about a week away from making purchases (waiting on my bonus check to arrive). Hopefully you may still have a couple left that I can get.
No reason you have to wait. If your interested in a bunch, message me through 1 of the eBay items and we can discuss buying now but waiting for the bonus to come for payment.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]