`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Online Box Breaks??

Online Box Breaks??
I am just curious what everyone here thinks about breaks on feeBay and other box breaking sites. In some respects I like the idea of spending much less than what a box costs but you also miss out on a lot. I have participated in a few with mixed results. I have also done pick a packs which was very interesting. All previous hits were listed and it seemed exactly like buying packs in the store. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these topics?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

RE: Online Box Breaks??
I don't like Feebay breaks. I do breaks only from a trusted site or buy my own boxes.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I personally buy into certain ones and have hosted a few. I have only done one off of eBay though. It's all according to what you're looking for and what you're ok with giving up. You get a chance at some stuff for a smaller fee but it's usually hit or miss.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

im 1 for 15 on box breaks, sucks when you dont get anything, but i still find them fun, but thats just me.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I dont do them. Too easy for someone to buy 2 boxes and video both and post the worst one. Live breaks however is a little different, I wont do them but atleast its a little less of a scam.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

If you do them, go with someone with a good reputation, for example, Chris with The Hobby Box. He has built a trust with his group breaks and does them live on Blog TV.

there are way too many ways to scam with group breaks. the majority play some kind of games with the break (or even the bidding). even the ones with video

I only do breaks myself
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

i only do the ones that are live.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(01-09-2013, 12:30 PM)branesergen Wrote: I dont do them. Too easy for someone to buy 2 boxes and video both and post the worst one. Live breaks however is a little different, I wont do them but atleast its a little less of a scam.
I would only do live breaks on Ustream with a live chat.... Have had good luck with the Live ones Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's