`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Best Case of Chrome to Buy...

Best Case of Chrome to Buy...
I've been out of the game for awhile and just getting back in it. What's the best case of Bowman Chrome to buy as far as Top Prospects go? Last time I bought a case of Chrome it was 2006. Just curious because I'm looking at ordering a case since I'm having the itch.

RE: Best Case of Chrome to Buy...
I would go for Topps Chrome 2012,. It now has hit the (4 ) Digit per case, but a Good Selections of Rookies and Prospects.Also pick up the latest Beckett Baseball magazine. It will set you back $ 9.99 plus tax for information. Good Luck

2006 is very good for Bowman Chrome overall. '08 has Price, '10 has Strasburg, and '11 has Harper. Try '11 or '12 for Topps Chrome.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Yeah, I was thinking about 2011 Bowman Chrome. Is Draft or Chrome usually a better ROI? As far as breaking the selling the singles/lots.

Draft, it has the cards of the players as draft picks, which are the cards people go after.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Draft is pretty condition sensitive. (Man, you need to be so careful with those black bordered paper cards). With chrome, sometimes you have centering issues, but they were pretty well ironed out by '11.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I dont think you could go wrong with 2010, 2011 or 2012. I thinks as far as bang for your buck, 2012 is the way to go. Every 3rd box has 2 autos in it. And you can still pull a Bryce Harper out of 2012 Bowman Chrome.

Personally I would not do 2011 Topps chrome but the 10 and 12 where great. 2010 or 2012 Bowman chrome wouldn't be bad either but I prefer topps for overall value.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

If your going to bust a case for prospects/fun/ and potential return on your money get a 2012 Bowman jumbo. You get 3 Chrome autos per box(just like the '12 Bowman Draft jumbos) and there are some potential big stars in the checklist.