`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Massive Mailday! UPDATED With Todays Mail!

Massive Mailday! UPDATED With Todays Mail!
Been almost a couple weeks since I've been home so the ole mailbox was stuffed lol Thanks to all the traders here and the ones who sent me some Pinks for the set help! All is appreciated Big Grin Enjoy!

Some Boxes I got in:

[Image: Jan08286.jpg]
[Image: Jan08287.jpg]
[Image: Jan08288.jpg]
[Image: Jan08289.jpg]

For the Magic Set:

[Image: Jan08290.jpg]

For my side A.J. Green PC:

[Image: Jan08291.jpg]

For the Random PC and some trade bait:

[Image: Jan08292.jpg]
[Image: Jan08293.jpg]
[Image: Jan08300.jpg]

The Jordan PC:

[Image: Jan08294.jpg]

The Pink Set:

[Image: Jan08301.jpg]
[Image: Jan08302.jpg]
[Image: Jan08303.jpg]
[Image: Jan08304.jpg]
[Image: Jan08305.jpg]
[Image: Jan08306.jpg]
[Image: Jan08307.jpg]

And for the Manning PC (should put me close to 1000 Big Grin ):

[Image: Jan08295.jpg]
[Image: Jan08296.jpg]
[Image: Jan08297.jpg]
[Image: Jan08298.jpg]
[Image: Jan08299.jpg]

RE: Massive Mailday!
Please check me for those Emmitt Smith's if they are FT
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Good Lord that's a great haul of cards. Love the AJ Green cards and that Magic AP auto card. Your maildays are always fun to see. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

JM - Sorry bud the Emmitts are PC - Unless you got a great Manning to convince me otherwise lol

Nine - Thank you sir! I almost passed on the AP considering he was hot I figured it would go to high but surprisingly it was a little cheaper than I expected Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-08-2013, 01:17 PM)branesergen Wrote: Nine - Thank you sir! I almost passed on the AP considering he was hot I figured it would go to high but surprisingly it was a little cheaper than I expected Big Grin
That's always nice when that happens. Surprised his stuff isn't through the roof, considering the season he's had.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

is the arian foster available for trade?
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Wow that's quite a mailday! Some really awesome stuff in there. Do you by chance need the Chris Johnson Chrome Pink #44?

Nine - I was surprised too. The Stamp went for more right before it so I though for sure the auto would

Mrdub - Like above - Its PC unless you got a great Manning to convince me otherwise. Would also consider a Magic set need. The only ones not PC are the Moreno and Sproles and I'm still debating the Sproles lol Everything else would need a Manning or set need or another Random PC offering lol

Slu - Thanks! I do already have the CJ pink. Thanks for asking tho!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I hope there was still room to get your regular mail lol. Love seeing all the color from Chrome, do you need #130 and #218 for the Pinks? I'll send them your way if you need them.

EDIT: Nevermind saw your tradepost and see you have them. Only a few left though, grats!

You call that a mail day? Lol jk. I was about to bid on that ap for you but I was like surely he knows its about to end, I didn't have time to ask you lol. Love the triple double Jordan! JJ was a nice hit in the contenders too! Especially since the price of the boxes are down.