`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for you guys who grade stuff (surface)

Question for you guys who grade stuff (surface)
I had a real quick question. I want to grade my Julio Jones SP Authentic but on the back it looks like theres marker marks from where the cards were stacked. Is there anything I can do? Because im sure this will really knock down the grade.

RE: Question for you guys who grade stuff (surface)
If it won't come off with a cloth then you just have to go with it.

(01-07-2013, 02:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I had a real quick question. I want to grade my Julio Jones SP Authentic but on the back it looks like theres marker marks from where the cards were stacked. Is there anything I can do? Because im sure this will really knock down the grade.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Does it matter what kind of cloth? I don't wanna use the one I usually use that is for my computer screen lol

usually using a microfiber type cloth will work. You want to avoid using anything that will scratch the cards. If you've got a cloth used for cleaning sunglasses, that'd work great
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I went to the dollar store and found myself as really soft microfiber cloth to wipe down the cards. Seems to work really well, and it was only $1 Smile lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%