`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Strata Retail Hit 1:5,527

Strata Retail Hit 1:5,527
Went to Walmart and got a blaster of Strata....this beauty was inside...probably my second biggest retail hit!! For trade or sale..looking for a nice current Falcon Auto...thanks

[Image: -003-3_zps70958d05.jpg]

RE: Strata Retail Hit 1:5,527
Thats awesome! I just posted a threat about hitting a Gold Cut Auto Parallel of Trent Richardson which was 1:20,817 or something like that. Congrats to us! I really like yours being a Fins Fan and NOT being a redemption. Congrats man!

thats awesome...there are some good hits in Topps Blaster products

This, is amazing.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Awesome! They are some of the better blasters out there. I've bought three blasters and have gotten 2 autos, one of them being the clear cut cards. Pretty nice.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I've busted five blasters worth of base cards. No inserts, autos, parallels, etc.

Just to compare and contrast.

Congrats on the hit, there are some big Phins fans on the board that would love to have it ...

thanks guys...i have not had any hits on it yet so i am going to but it on the bay...i dont know what price to ask or if i should have a live auction...since pricing is not out and even when it is since it is only numbered to 10 I am not sure the actual worth

gorgeous card. Id do a BIN of higher than you want and see what offers come around
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sick dual auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK