`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone hear from crackplatypus?

RE: Anyone hear from crackplatypus?
(01-08-2013, 09:42 AM)toddaray Wrote: What does peppering auctions mean? Sorry if I sound stupid.
Just constantly post comments in his auctions, just be obnoxious.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

I didnt know you could comment on auctions, hmmm, tell me more and I will help. Im getting more and more spare time at work, lol

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(01-07-2013, 03:08 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Is this the guy from Meadville, PA
i bought something of the bay from a seller by the name slappyesu. item was purchased and paid on 12-28-12 and as of today i still have not recived it. not marked as shipped, no tracking info. i contacted the seller through ebay and here is my response:

Mailed it first class A few days after you paid....been getting a lot of complaints about slow mail I guess due to the holidays. You should have it soon

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

------ Original Message ------

To : luckyplatypus@aol.com;
Sent : 1/8/2013 7:16 PM
Subject : I haven't received my item yet: ME sent a message about Bryce Harper 2012 Bowman Sterling Rookie Rare! #150970067184

Dear slappyesu,

has this been shipped??? you stated 1 business day for handling time and no tracking info has been uploaded and i have not yet received this. i should have received this by Jan 5th 2013 at the latest per eBay calculations.

if this has not shipped, please issue me a refund as i chose not to wait any longer. if it has shipped, please provide the tracking info ASAP.

Thank you.

ME

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...TM:US:1123

now, take note of the from e-mail address....

could this be related or all playtipi hard to deal with?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Ha! You Pluralized Platypus, classic!

&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set

IamRalpho thought about contacting the Postal Service if his DC# doesnt check out... Police probably will laugh at us.. Probably think we are a bunch of dorks playing with cardboard.. I just think they are boy scouts with badges.. not to knock the Police dept but they should take everything seriously...
Dude "could this be related or all playtipi hard to deal with?" Thats MAJOR EPIC.. I cant stop laughing.. If I dont get my cards.. And I hope I do.. but if I dont that line will make it sooooo worth it! I mentioned my DC# he sent me yesterday.. Still says "You entered: 03110240000134198092
Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office." I hope that he just didnt put a $hit ton of numbers together and labeled it a DC# plus just checking to see if he gave out the same number to all of us.. wouldnt be suprised if he did

I dont think a dc works like a tracking number. It only confirms delivery, after it has been delivered.
Might be wrong though.

&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set

well im glad i could put some lightness on the thread.

USPS DC still shows the paths that the package has taken, but its not always updated the best in real-time.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Got a lovely message in my trade w/him, too bad he couldnt have spent that time MAILING MY CARD instead of typing that essay
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Yeah, after he told me he sent the cards a few days ago now hes saying it will be tomorrow.. WOW! Maybe we should take it a bit easy on him.. sounds like hes ready to take a header off a building.. but yes never the less should have spend that time mailing instead of typing.. funny if things are so bad why is he slanging his 6 year old used dvds on ebay and trying to hammer out trades with us..

Ok, well its been days now and theres no movement on the DC# he gave me and the post office says that its not a valid DC# in their systems. The postal worker gave me the forms to fill out to file a fraud claim and also told me I should get in touch with the local PD out there in Bat Cave and file a report to go along with the Mail fraud claim. He would have 30 days to produce the package and also explain the bunk DC# that he gave me to them. If he cant do so I can proceed with the charges against him. Which I will do! This deadbeat needs to be TOSSED from the website and banned!
Ok, just finished with the Henderson PD out there where this ***** bag lives.. I filed my report and said there were others.. if anyone needs the number its (828) 697-4596