`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another Question - Strata Hobby vs Retail

Another Question - Strata Hobby vs Retail
Sooooo, what's the difference between Strata Hobby and Retail... the thickness of the cards! Wow.

All of the cards from the Hobby Box I recently broke were much thicker cardboard stock and the retail boxes are a much thinner, flimsy card.

Didn't realize until after busting the retail boxes that they cards are actually different and specified as such in the Beckett as 2012 Topps Strata Retail #1 Robert Griffin III RC for example.

I'm sure the retail are going to book for much lower when the values come out, agreed?
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Another Question - Strata Hobby vs Retail
For the most part yes, Luck & Griffin might still be close to hobby price but those are only 2 I see being close. Also the retail has different photos than hobby.

(01-07-2013, 09:54 AM)sshissler Wrote: Sooooo, what's the difference between Strata Hobby and Retail... the thickness of the cards! Wow.

All of the cards from the Hobby Box I recently broke were much thicker cardboard stock and the retail boxes are a much thinner, flimsy card.

Didn't realize until after busting the retail boxes that they cards are actually different and specified as such in the Beckett as 2012 Topps Strata Retail #1 Robert Griffin III RC for example.

I'm sure the retail are going to book for much lower when the values come out, agreed?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.