`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How good is rookie Damian lillard !!!

RE: How good is rookie Damian lillard !!!
(01-07-2013, 08:39 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Lillard can ball no doubt about it. As a Celtics fan, may I Just add that if Sullinger actually got some damn run he would be in the ROY discussion.
Sullinger was such a steal for the C's, can't believe he slipped that far. From what I've seen in the minutes he gets he's been really good. He can definitely play and probably will be Garnett's replacement IMO.

(01-08-2013, 10:03 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: Sullinger was such a steal for the C's, can't believe he slipped that far. From what I've seen in the minutes he gets he's been really good. He can definitely play and probably will be Garnett's replacement IMO.
I thought that I would get killed for my post. Thank you for justifying my thoughts on sullinger! He just doesn't get enough run right now. As for his free fall in the draft, he was medically red flagged. But so wasn't kawhi Leonard a few years ago and he has been sturdy.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(01-08-2013, 04:36 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I thought that I would get killed for my post. Thank you for justifying my thoughts on sullinger! He just doesn't get enough run right now. As for his free fall in the draft, he was medically red flagged. But so wasn't kawhi Leonard a few years ago and he has been sturdy.
Kawhi's my dude, went to SDSU together he was fine lol. I think it's just a pre caution now for teams but Sullinger has always had doubters saying he's not big enough or not athletic enough, fast enough etc. and look at the amazing career at Ohio State he had. It's not like he played at a small school in the MAC or WCC (no offense) he played Big Ten ball. I'm a Lakers fan and I hate that the Celtics have a rookie who's looking really good.