Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Jumbo and 2012 Panini Absolute Box Breaks

2012 Topps Jumbo and 2012 Panini Absolute Box Breaks
1 box of 2012 Jumbo Topps-

-Lamar Millar patch (nice patch horrible player)

-Michael Egnew 88/90 autograph (terrible signature)

-Only decent card was a RG3 Camo parallel (too bad 'Skins lost today to the seachickens)

1 box of 2012 Absolute

-Michael Egnew 9/10 patch auto (when I first saw the dolphin logo was hoping for Tannehill. Then I got "Egged" even the large patch is kinda week)

-Matt Schaub auto (Texans stink. Will definitely loose in div playoffs)

-Sanu Patch (AJ Green would have been better)

-Antonio Gates auto

SCANS-
[Image: absolutetopp.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps Jumbo and 2012 Panini Absolute Box Breaks
i like that miller patch
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Would you be willing to trade the schaub? Need an auto of his to put into my collection
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Were you shorted an auto out of the Jumbo? Supposed to have two (of course, it probably would have been Jerrell Worthy since it seems based upon here that they must have made thousands of them)

Geez ur harsh... For absolute u got 2 of the top 15 veteran auto's u can get... and a jumbo patch auto /10? Can we trade boxes or something??? The egnew premiere auto is 1-per case!!! My breaks are much much much worse that that!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I really like that Egnew Absolute! Nice cards seems like all my boxes this year had a ton of Dolphin players too.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Would be interested in Gates Autoifyou put in your org

(01-07-2013, 11:33 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Were you shorted an auto out of the Jumbo? Supposed to have two (of course, it probably would have been Jerrell Worthy since it seems based upon here that they must have made thousands of them)
Nope. Forgot to scan the Prolific Playmakers Devon Still card. Funny the early releases have double 0's for Rookie jersey #'s

cybertrenz02 and puma7995 neither absolute card is for trade. However if interested in purchasing PM an offer. Thanks

Miller is not a horrible player. Egnew is, but Miller has shown flashes of being the starter for Miami next year. But that is a great patch on the card

(01-09-2013, 07:23 PM)solid133 Wrote: Miller is not a horrible player. Egnew is, but Miller has shown flashes of being the starter for Miami next year. But that is a great patch on the card
Yep that Miller Patch is nice. Makes me wish that the Dolphins tanked in 2011 to get the #1 pick. Even that they can't get right. Could you imagine Andrew Luck Miami Dolphins Rookie Patch Autos? That would be great. The Colts are just a terrible to team for a top rookie to go to hobby wise. That plain blue and white is the best you get. Jets are another lousy team for patches.