`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling off my entire Ryan Malone and Johan Hedberg collections + other Penguins

Selling off my entire Ryan Malone and Johan Hedberg collections + other Penguins
It's been years since I've been on these boards so forgive me if this isn't kosher! I used to be a huge collector, but for the better part of the past decade my stuff has just been sitting in the attic. Now I'm selling off most of my collection to pay for some adventures around the world.

I will eventually throw everything on eBay but I wanted to give you guys first dibs in case there are serious fans who have been looking for some of the rarer pieces for a while. Check out my organizer and let me know if you are interested in anything. The listed prices don't have much significance to me – make me an offer and we can go from there. Also, I can scan any of the cards listed upon request. Some of the swatches are pretty sweet.

Lastly, as this is a fresh username and I have no current references or trade history, feel free to get in contact with me and we can work something out so you don't feel like you're about to get screwed! I'm more than willing to get a 3rd party involved if people still do that. Have a look and let me know!

Oh yeah and LET'S PLAY SOME PUCK