`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Early morning good...NO great news!!! #1 most desired card for me is now mine!!!
Big Grin 
Early morning good...NO great news!!! #1 most desired card for me is now mine!!!
Nothing really to say except Im absolutely humbled to own this card...I know this isnt the greatest card of all time or anything and I know a lot of folks have some absolute monsters but to me this is my white whale...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150966143596?ssP...1497.l2649

Any on card auto of his was my #1 most desired card of all time and when I got a message on my phone at 6:27am it took me a half hour to gather myself together to make this thread lol. I just hope when I get it in hand its in near mint condition with a bold auto because this may be the last one I buy considering the price. Needless to say its the most Ive spent on a piece of cardboard but in all honestly it was so worth it. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Early morning good...NO great news!!! #1 most desired card for me is now mine!!!
Awesome...Grats on a gaol accomplished Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Early morning good...NO great news!!! #1 most desired card for me is now mine!!!
sweet pickup ..... congrats Smile

wow amazing Grab Insane Congrats
Photobucket

Wow. Great price! Would love to own a Payton auto.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Congrats! Monster pickup!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Wow absolutely sick pick-up! Congrats.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

There is nothing about that card that is not significant or worthy of HUGE adrenaline rush from owning! That is pure "sweetness". I have almost nothing of Payton to compare to that, I'm envious!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Congrats! That is a fine looking card, and a nice price to boot!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

looks great Rick! one of my favorites
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95