`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hockey is back

RE: Hockey is back
(01-06-2013, 01:43 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: head of NHLPA and head of NHL..... there I said it
lmao, that's a good one JJ.

For the Pens it would be Paul Martin. Not nearly worth his contract, in fact he's not worth a dime in my mind, he should be paying the Pens just to play.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I say Florida Panthers and Phoenix Coyotes...

...oh, you meant players... Jordin Tootoo and Mikael Samuelsson... two signings that shouldn't have happened
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

As a NY Islanders fan, my two buyouts would be Rick DiPietro and Rick DiPietro, (yeah I know it's the same guy but I really, REALLY want to make sure he's off the team).

Simple in this guy's mind... The Habs should lose Scott Gomez and Frantisek Kaberle! Both take up a lot of cap room and do nothing for it!

As for Buttman... he needs to GO! NOW! Fehr... he had the players pushing him. Any way you lay it out, us fans are the only ones that lost anything. I hope that we all can show the NHL and the players that we will not accept the situations that they put us though! They won't listen, but we can try! Haha!

Best wishes!

Randi

TOTALLY EXCITED AND PUMPED UP!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!

so both sides finally decided they were ready to really solve this. thats great and like others said its about time

(01-07-2013, 06:35 AM)rayeates Wrote: Simple in this guy's mind... The Habs should lose Scott Gomez and Frantisek Kaberle! Both take up a lot of cap room and do nothing for it!

Randi
You mean Thomas Kaberle correct?

(01-07-2013, 09:41 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: TOTALLY EXCITED AND PUMPED UP!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!
GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!