`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 Totally Certified, 2 Prizm, and 2 Leaf Sig.

3 Totally Certified, 2 Prizm, and 2 Leaf Sig.
Went mental after getting my end of the year bonus from work. Pretty pleased overall with the major stuff but the rest wasn't so great. I love Prizm but Prizm does not love me, I have terrible luck with this stuff.

All Prizm base cards are Prizms obviously, my scanner didn't pick up on that too well.

[Image: C4PM8.jpg]

[Image: K8ocZ.jpg]

Let me know what you think!

RE: 3 Totally Certified, 2 Prizm, and 2 Leaf Sig.
You call that bad luck...wish I had your bad luck...LOL!!! Awesome pulls...the Bird and the Pippen are awesome pulls...WOW!!!

By bad luck I mean my autos are always pretty bad and I've yet to pull a gold. The base set is also insanely difficult to build. I've bought 5 boxes of Prizm now and there are still about 20 veterans that I'm missing but I have every legend/retired and almost every rookie. Probably going to buy a couple more boxes here soon because I love the product, haha.

You definitely got some nice hits. Is anything for trade?

Wow, pretty darn good. I could use the Kemba if its for trade.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I Think you did great. If I pulled anything near what you pulled i would be stoked. No golds but the prisms you did pull were very good players. Pippen and Bird autos are nice and the Divac isn't too bad either. 9/10 in my opinion.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Sweet Break! Love the Davis prism and Bird auto! Certified and Prizm best products from Panini this year in my opinion.

Thats a sweet Romdo patch also. I'd be very happy with this!! Would love a shot at the Kawhi if it is available.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

I see what you mean by the Prizm, but at least the Leaf and Certified was pretty good to you.

Good breaks man congrats