`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 Totally Certified, 2 Prizm, and 2 Leaf Sig.

RE: 3 Totally Certified, 2 Prizm, and 2 Leaf Sig.
(01-05-2013, 05:13 AM)zdmetal Wrote: By bad luck I mean my autos are always pretty bad and I've yet to pull a gold. The base set is also insanely difficult to build. I've bought 5 boxes of Prizm now and there are still about 20 veterans that I'm missing but I have every legend/retired and almost every rookie. Probably going to buy a couple more boxes here soon because I love the product, haha.
I've busted about five boxes and I'm not going for the set, so PM me with your set needs and I'll see what I have.

I've helped like 3 other people complete their sets. Thanks! RJ

Nice. Love the Bird and Pippen. The stuff I have been pulling lately or not this looks like a big score to me Smile
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Anybody have any idea what the Vlade Black 1/1 might be worth? I see some of these sell for a ton and others seem to struggle to gain any interest at all. Basically what is the market like for an auto of this dude? I see someone has a Toni Kukoc listed for $600, but I'm guessing there's no way it'll sell for that. Also, the Biyombo 1/1 sold for $350 and Bogut for only $202, so I guess no matter what it's really a crapshoot.

Sick goat auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK