`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......

Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......
Click the bucket link and let me know what you're interested in. If you see something and for some reason its not listed/marked for trade in my org, let me know and I'll add it.

Please no more asking me to check ORGs for highend cards when you have nothing close to highend. I don't mind trading down a bit for stuff I could use, but no more asking for $200 cards when alls you have is $8 cards and a $30 card.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/BGT_Masters/PC/
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......
Offers responded to. Anyone else?

Shocked you got offers with the 12 members left on this site. There may be a few more but it sure is slow moving these days.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

sweet collection. please check me for the bauer

(01-05-2013, 11:28 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Shocked you got offers with the 12 members left on this site. There may be a few more but it sure is slow moving these days.
I have no problems getting offers, its the ones that are serious I have a problem getting around here or ones where people actually respond back. Honestly I've been trading on this site and others since the late 90's and this is by far the worst I've seen online trading, not just on this site.
(01-05-2013, 12:30 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: sweet collection. please check me for the bauer
Shot you an offer. Let me know, thanks.

why do you think trading is so bad here

(01-05-2013, 01:37 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: why do you think trading is so bad here
Because it is. Compared to what it was before the relaunch, its like a ghost town. Add a card you want to your organize, and check out the members who have it.

MOST of them will have been inactive for over a year, hundreds of members just arent active anymore, makes it impossible to trade.

And the site barely working on the weekends doesnt help either
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

yea i was searching for trout and noticed not many log on or even have the cards. sucks for me i just started trading here a like 2 months ago. what was the relaunch

These are indeed dark times...
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Also fairly new. How do you see who has cards you need? Didn't know you could do that.