Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats wrong with my wayn gretzky card
Exclamation 
whats wrong with my wayn gretzky card
straight down the wayn grezky card to the right is a brighter line about 2 mm thick all the way down then theres the regular colour and then beside it is a 1mm thick line going all the way down.. no the cards arn't fake there from my great grandpa who had collected cards all his life. like 1950-1-1990 so i did not buy these off anyone and he got them out of the packs at the stores.

aparentley i can't post a picture cause an i-phone camera makes to good of pictures these days to post on forums...

RE: whats wrong with my wayn gretzky card
Probably just a printer mess up, but upload the pictures to photobucket then post the img code for us to see um
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

[Image: IMG_0254_zps2d75e895.jpg]

it's the one on the left does that make it more valuable?

It looks like the printing of the card is not aligned properly, and that actually takes away from the values of the card. Very nice cards either way!

Randi

100% agree

but still sick cards to have in the pc
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sun damage?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

It's a roller mark - something we look for to establish real or counterfeit on the 2nd print run cards. It does not take anything away from the value of the card as it is a MUST have on P2's.

Congrats, it's a real one!

(01-06-2013, 09:28 AM)stadium sports cards Wrote: It's a roller mark - something we look for to establish real or counterfeit on the 2nd print run cards. It does not take anything away from the value of the card as it is a MUST have on P2's.

Congrats, it's a real one!
if Scott say it is real then it is truely real he has a few great ones so i trust him
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)