`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Graded by Beckett over 10 yrs ago question

Cards Graded by Beckett over 10 yrs ago question
I have recently started back collecting cards and have seen there are two different grading services BVG-BGS offered by Beckett. I purchased several vintage HOF'ers around 10-12 yrs ago off the Beckett auctions that were all graded by Beckett. The slabs have the Beckett name and logo, card yrs, number, players name and grade on the front. The back has a 4 pt grading system and serial number which are all invalid when used. I noticed my cards look better than cards of equal grades in the BVG slabs. Can someone please let me know why mine have lower grades and what i should do.

RE: Cards Graded by Beckett over 10 yrs ago question
I'm curious about the serial numbers not working. Are you selecting BVG or BGS when searching? Make sure the right option is selected.
Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes

(01-03-2013, 09:06 PM)Texan1985 Wrote: I'm curious about the serial numbers not working. Are you selecting BVG or BGS when searching? Make sure the right option is selected.
Thanks for pointing this out i was choosing BVG but i guess it didnt exist when these cards were graded. I chose BGS and all numbers were validated. Im still curious about the grades. Seems if i open and re submit to BVG the grades will increase considerably along with value!

Post some scans if you have any available.
Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes