`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions on 2012 Tristar Signa Cuts?

Opinions on 2012 Tristar Signa Cuts?
I asked for one of these for Christmas and pulled a Cal Ripken Jr./Billy Ripken dual. Given they only produced 3000 boxes and there's some good stuff in the product, I'm thinking about picking up a case, but I'm wondering if anyone else has opinions on the product. Lemme know your thoughts. Also, they're not listed in Beckett's database...I'm wondering if there's a way to resolve that.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Opinions on 2012 Tristar Signa Cuts?
tristar cuts will NEVER be put into the beckett database, for multiple reasons (lack of checklist, lack of print runs, questionable authenticity)

also, quit while your ahead

and of course: the "cut autos" they use have always been suspect, and there are a lot of folks that wont touch them

Not a big fan of it myself. I would rather see logos, stands, that type of stuff instead of just a cut auto inside of a frame. Plus, I would like more than 1 auto per box. Just my opinion though.

I like em personally. As a Yankee collector, the Bronx Edition has a lot of former Yankees autos not found elsewhere. Also, as for the legitimacy, alot of their "Cut" autos, are actual authenticated Topps, Donruss, Fleer/Skybox ect. cards they buy then cut and mount. I dont like the fact that they are not licensed and have no logos, but some have the cards mentioned above with the logos on them.

As murrylove said, I like Bronx Edition.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Anyone else?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

It is the only way to get many guys other than an IP or old TTM. Tristar puts guys out that have no other cards. While they aren't always appealing if your into collecting the way I do it is a must have product.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I guess if you're looking to resell it may not be the product based on feedback from skeptics, but if you're looking to add some stuff to the PC to show off, it may be worth it.

Has Beckett ever filed a statement on their authenticity?
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]