`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Amazing 2011 Update Blaster! (The kid strikes again)

Amazing 2011 Update Blaster! (The kid strikes again)
So, my daughter wasn't feeling well today so I told her she could stay home and rest. Stopped at the local Walmart to pick up some medicine and got the last 2 2011 Update blasters they had on the shelf. Now, my kid has had great luck opening these blasters in the past (Trout RC, Nolan Ryan Comm. Patch, N. Ryan and Lou Gehrig Cognac SPs, etc...) and today was no different! I got nada but a Dee Gordon Comm. Patch and a Tris Speaker Cognac SP but SHE got this:
[Image: 2011Pulls.jpg]

Out of one blaster! We are huge Braun fans so the patch was great but the other 3 were unreal. The kid strikes again!

Hey, does anyone know why there is n/a for value for the Mantle in the OPG?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: Amazing 2011 Update Blaster! (The kid strikes again)
I agree, Ziveus101! That Mantle Hope Diamond #/60 and the two Trout RCs...woa!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Are you the kind of dad that can handle the puke or run away? I'm the one that runs away when my kids start puking!

Congrats on the boxes! If you want to trade the Mantle, would like a shot at it.

(01-03-2013, 12:42 PM)thepozr Wrote: Are you the kind of dad that can handle the puke or run away? I'm the one that runs away when my kids start puking!

Congrats on the boxes! If you want to trade the Mantle, would like a shot at it.
I can handle the puking. She hasn't thrown up in years, though, so I've been lucky. I would think about trading it but it has no BV for some reason.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

would yu consider trading a trout rc?

Congrats! I know you guys like Braun so thats awesome. Two Trouts and a Hope Mantle simply insane!

I couldn't find where the Mantle like you have has been sold on ebay, so maybe that's why there is not listing for it yet. You may have the only one!! Smile

(01-03-2013, 12:56 PM)thepozr Wrote: I couldn't find where the Mantle like you have has been sold on ebay, so maybe that's why there is not listing for it yet. You may have the only one!! Smile
There are 59 other ones out there somewhere. This one is the Jackie Robinson/Mo Rivera version: #42/60
(01-03-2013, 12:53 PM)minitracer Wrote: Congrats! I know you guys like Braun so thats awesome. Two Trouts and a Hope Mantle simply insane!
Thanks, Kevin! It's actually the 2nd Braun Comm. Patch she has pulled. The rest of the cards in that blaster weren't nearly as good as this one, though!

I have one of those Hope Diamonds, but it's, sadly, Jon Rauch. About your Tris Speaker Cognac, that's an SP, right? Secondly, do those HOF SPs only come in Cognac or is there a base version, too? I bought a Rizzuto Cognac at the LCS for a buck, hence my curiousity.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-03-2013, 12:52 PM)wiseguy1 Wrote: would yu consider trading a trout rc?
I would definitely consider a trade.
(01-03-2013, 01:07 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I have one of those Hope Diamonds, but it's, sadly, Jon Rauch. About your Tris Speaker Cognac, that's an SP, right? Secondly, do those HOF SPs only come in Cognac or is there a base version, too? I bought a Rizzuto Cognac at the LCS for a buck, hence my curiousity.
They come in a base, too. In fact, probably the best card I have pulled out of all the 2011 Update blasters we have opened was a Paul O'Neill base SP VAR. The kid pulled the O'Neill Cognac SP VAR the week before.