`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Site problems??

Site problems??
Was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the site. Took me 6 times to get into the forums. Keep getting this message no matter what I try to get into like organize, trade, etc.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Been trying to redo my organize and was able to get 180 cards listed in 5 hrs. Any insight appreciated.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Site problems??
Site is running incredibly slow the last few days - Bill S posted about it in the bottom of this thread. I haven't heard anything new to report since then.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1520706.html

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

it was so slow today, even with 5 tabs open - 3 for opg, 2 for org - i literally fell asleep while trying to fill orders

Yeah the site is slow off and on for me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

this site has been slow for years.....lol.... nothing to see here people... move along....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and the Beckett website operating at a snail's pace.~ Benjamin Franklin

Are you sure about the authenticity of that quote? I've always subscribed to this one personally:

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know for certain they are genuine."
-Abraham Lincoln

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

"hey, things will get better. i swear"

general custer

(01-02-2013, 08:08 PM)ceocards Wrote: Are you sure about the authenticity of that quote? I've always subscribed to this one personally:

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know for certain they are genuine."
-Abraham Lincoln
He told it to me himself. On the Ouija board. Just now. Really.
[Image: smiley_bartender.gif]

Using I.E is prob the main reason for pages not loading Smile

But ya the site makes me mad sometimes lol. So darn slow, seriously why dont they fix it or something.
I just downloaded Chrome. I dont know if the site is lagging right now but using chrome its not for me