`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Bowman Sterling Box...PICTURES SAY IT ALL

2012 Bowman Sterling Box...PICTURES SAY IT ALL
well decided to splurge on a box of 2012 bowman sterling.....SUPER glad i did....here are the hits.....Smile

best base rc i got was a russell wilson....

[Image: sterling1.jpg]

[Image: sterling2.jpg]

[Image: sterling4.jpg]

[Image: sterling3.jpg]

THIS LITTLE BEAUTY.....22/25

[Image: Rg3sterling.jpg]

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY LEAST........

[Image: hillsterlingsuperfractor.jpg]

STEPHEN HILL LOGO PATCH SUPERFRACTOR 1/1....!!!!!!
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: 2012 Bowman Sterling Box...PICTURES SAY IT ALL
HOLY COW what a box! Congrats!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(01-02-2013, 01:06 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: HOLY COW what a box! Congrats!
thanks you sir....super happy and well worth the $300 i spent....Smile
Bucket

Dang man! You absolutely killed it! Congrats!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Awesome break!! Anything FT?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(01-02-2013, 01:29 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Dang man! You absolutely killed it! Congrats!!!
Thanks......the super was in my second pack.....was super happy without the rg3 but not unhappy I got it either.....Smile
(01-02-2013, 01:47 AM)ndevoy Wrote: Awesome break!! Anything FT?
When they are in the opg, ill put what's for trade in......the 2 big ones area already listed on the other site.....
Bucket

Nice. I do like me some Bowman Sterling but that price tag seems to always keep me away. Well done pulling the trigger. The two big hits are obviously awesome. I am a guy that likes low numbered rookies and low numbered rookie autos probably more than all the patches and stuff. So besides the two monster hits, I think that Jarius Wright is pretty sweet as well. Congrats on a successful roll of the box breaking dice.

Sweet box! Congrats on the superfractor!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

(01-02-2013, 08:45 AM)blaze92585 Wrote: Nice. I do like me some Bowman Sterling but that price tag seems to always keep me away. Well done pulling the trigger. The two big hits are obviously awesome. I am a guy that likes low numbered rookies and low numbered rookie autos probably more than all the patches and stuff. So besides the two monster hits, I think that Jarius Wright is pretty sweet as well. Congrats on a successful roll of the box breaking dice.
Thanks......don't pull the trigger on too many night end Boxes usually because they are always way to hit or miss.....personally I like the different colors of the cards even if they weren't numbered......Smile
(01-02-2013, 08:45 AM)blaze92585 Wrote: Nice. I do like me some Bowman Sterling but that price tag seems to always keep me away. Well done pulling the trigger. The two big hits are obviously awesome. I am a guy that likes low numbered rookies and low numbered rookie autos probably more than all the patches and stuff. So besides the two monster hits, I think that Jarius Wright is pretty sweet as well. Congrats on a successful roll of the box breaking dice.
Thanks......don't pull the trigger on too many high end Boxes usually because they are always way to hit or miss.....personally I like the different colors of the cards even if they weren't numbered......Smile
(01-02-2013, 01:44 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: Sweet box! Congrats on the superfractor!
Thanks man....wish it was one of my raiders instead but beggers can't be choosers ...lol....Smile
(01-02-2013, 01:44 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: Sweet box! Congrats on the superfractor!
Thanks man....wish it was one of my raiders instead but beggers can't be choosers ...lol....Smile
Bucket

best box I have seen this year congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK