`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy New Year & Good-Bye

RE: Happy New Year & Good-Bye
Pete, Sorry to hear about you getting the rip on the Ichiro, but if it makes you feel any better, I have these that you need from your want lists.

If you want them PM me your shipping info, and I will get them out ASAP

2002 t206 200c Albert Pujols w/bat
2006 A&G 191 Chone Figgins
2006 A&G Back Mini 55 Hideki Matsui SP
2006 A&G Black Border 96 Casey Kotchman
2006 A&G Black Border 258 Chris Duffy
2011 A&G Back Mini 347 Josh Thole
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Hey Pete,

I'll PM my email address. I going to miss our talks on here.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-01-2013, 07:05 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I won't be trading any more. I just had my 3rd screw-job take me for an Ichiro Bazooka back mini. I will probably read the thread every once in a while but the site speed is ridiculously slow. It would be easier to turn a used Playboy page than go from Page 1 to Page 2 here (not that many of the threads here get to Page 2)
If you want to see my mini PC I made a site: https://sites.google.com/site/petesminicollection/
Has all my wants and all that I have FT as well (Hence no longer needing this site)
True, the page loading hang time is really bad, but I just thought it was me. Seemed to coincide with my upgrading to iOS6. Oh well. Before you go, at least tell us who screwed you over, so we don't trade with him/her/them.
Sorry to see you go.
Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey Pete,
Thanks for the great trades. Who will I trade my minis to now? Beginesj never returned my PMs.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(01-02-2013, 04:41 PM)zeprock Wrote: Hey Pete,
Thanks for the great trades. Who will I trade my minis to now? Beginesj never returned my PMs.
Yes I havent been on here in the last couple months. I going to try to get back into swing of things hopefuly in the next couple weeks.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Terrible to see you go Pete. Ive always enjoyed trading with you. Weve had many over the years. Sorry to hear you got ripped on such a key card for your collection. We will all be glad to still trade with you if you decide to come back, you know who the good ones are!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

GL buddy, perhaps I will see you at the Mansfield show sometime.
Kevin

Pete,
Sorry to see you go. If you even want another in person trade, I'm still right around the corner.
good Luck,
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.