`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2012 Elite Rookie Rainbows - NYG's

2012 Elite Rookie Rainbows - NYG's
I had a much easier time this year than last. There were 4 Rookies in last years set. l still need a few 2011's but the 2012 Rookie Rainbows are complete. I'm still looking for plates if anyone has any leads. Can't wait for 2013's to hit!

[Image: ElitePC042.jpg]
[Image: ElitePC041.jpg]
[Image: T2eC16FHJIYE9qUcNUTKBQ3ePvn4pQ60_57.jpg]
[Image: randleAspir.jpg]
[Image: randlestatus2.jpg]
[Image: randleStatus.jpg]
[Image: ElitePC040.jpg]
[Image: TOTC-Wilson.jpg]
[Image: ElitePC039.jpg]
[Image: T2eC16dHJGwE9nyUstuBQ0IibYw660_12.jpg]
[Image: dw001.jpg]
[Image: ElitePC037.jpg]
[Image: wilsonplate.jpg]

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: 2012 Elite Rookie Rainbows - NYG's
Awesome. Congratulations on the rainbows. Not the easiest things to get done. And good luck on the plates. Those are just gravy though. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-02-2013, 08:38 AM)nineof Wrote: Awesome. Congratulations on the rainbows. Not the easiest things to get done. And good luck on the plates. Those are just gravy though. Big Grin
Thanks for saying so! You never pass on an opportunity to make a kind comment. Your either the only one that likes my cards or your the only one kind enough to say so. Either way, thank you. As long as one person likes what I have to show, than I'm glad I posted.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Great job. Love the elite cards and how they always do the jersey numbers. Need to do this myself.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn