`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Will Clark

WTTF: Will Clark
I am looking to trade for any Will Clark card I don't have. I'm almost finished with marking all of my Clark wants within my org. For fellow Clark collectors I've also marked extras that I have. Perhaps we can swap needs.
I have a lot of wants (commons included). Any help from the boards would be greatly appreciated. If I don't have anything you're looking for within my trade org please let me know and I may be able to find something you're looking for within my PC.

RE: WTTF: Will Clark
I have this. Ideally looking for a HOF auto I don't have in exchange or a top current star or any autos of guys in my sig. Lemme know if you're interested. Cheers.

[Image: 12cooperbucknerclark.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Check my ORG for any Clarks you dont have

I have about 30 inserts, plus a ton of base cards (mostly from Rangers as that is my PC). Do you have a list/web site with your needs? Let me know. Thanks.

(01-01-2013, 11:20 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I have this. Ideally looking for a HOF auto I don't have in exchange or a top current star or any autos of guys in my sig. Lemme know if you're interested. Cheers.
Beautiful card! I appreciate the offer but I don't think I have that would be a good match for the card.

chaparoni- Thanks for the reply, however I didn't see anything I needed

crazyforkinsler5- So far I'm only using the Beckett Org to display my want list. I've marked most of the Clark's that I need as "wants" and "trade for." I've made my Will Clark collection public within my org so you can see the ones I've marked as wants as well as the extras I have to trade away. I know I have a lot of extra commons of his in a Ranger's uniform. Let me know. Thanks!