`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Monster Pull!!!! My first 1/1!!! Pull of a life time!!!

RE: Monster Pull!!!! My first 1/1!!! Pull of a life time!!!
(12-30-2012, 06:46 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I just pray he doesnt turn into a Raiders fan, may have to disown him...
Hey watch it buddy.......could be worse, could be a bronco's fan....:p
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Congrats man! Thats the best kind of pull!

Congrats!!!!!!!

congrats may every body get healthy

It's scary when you understand all the things that COULD go wrong from conception to delivery. But we have amazing doctors in this country and miracles truly happen every day. Congrats my man. I have two already and they put everything in perspective.

And just so you know, my 2nd one was born on October 27th of this year. Broncos haven't lost a game since. I think the luck abounds for us my friend.
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

(01-01-2013, 12:58 AM)elway4king Wrote: It's scary when you understand all the things that COULD go wrong from conception to delivery. But we have amazing doctors in this country and miracles truly happen every day. Congrats my man. I have two already and they put everything in perspective.

And just so you know, my 2nd one was born on October 27th of this year. Broncos haven't lost a game since. I think the luck abounds for us my friend.
Your so right. It was a special nurse we had that noticed something was very wrong. She acted like everything was ok to keep momma nice and cool, called the Dr in the middle of the night to get down there, something was very wrong. Dr came down, agreed, and pulled the baby out right away. The little guy didnt have much time left. Her quick actions and the Dr's amazing called saved my boys life. Im so blessed to have him.

Now All I ask is for my sone to see the Broncos win another Super Bowl in his first season too Wink
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

What a great thread. I enjoyed reading everyone's replies. Congrats to you and your wife!!

Best 1/1's ever.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

That is one cute baby man. Congrats!!!

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Congrats! It's such an awesome feeling being a dad! I'm glad everything turned out ok. When my daughter was born there was some worry about the cord being wrapped around her because her heart rate was all over. That had my heart rate all over as we'll!
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/