`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 RC's jsy auto insert Luck Griffin Wilson Foles Weeden

2012 RC's jsy auto insert Luck Griffin Wilson Foles Weeden
This is the stuff I have pulled so far this year. I don't buy $200 boxes so I don't pull $1000 cards. Anyway I am sure some people will be interested in these.

Would like to trade for some Michael Floyd, Golden Tate or Tim Brown cards. If you don;t have any of those, just send me an offer anyway and I will search orgs and buckets.

Have a lot more RC's From Topps, Topps Prime, Topps Strata, Bowman, Absolute and Rookies & Stars. Let me know if there is any interest in those and I will post.

[Image: IMG_1636_zpsc5e72368.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1635_zpsfe28ea6e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1637_zps7ee8128f.jpg]
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: 2012 RC's jsy auto insert Luck Griffin Wilson Foles Weeden
ive got a 2012 Crown Royale Michael Floyd Rookie Silhouette jersey card if you are interested
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

so do you stick with rack packs or blasters? im always curious as to other peoples luck.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(12-30-2012, 02:19 PM)mrdub Wrote: so do you stick with rack packs or blasters? im always curious as to other peoples luck.
Well we don't have any LCS where I live so I have walmart and target and order online. I don't mind buying 3 or 4 $80 - $100 boxes a season, but other than that I just buy a few blaster boxes to have something to open.

The higher end stuff Foles and RG III jersey came from hobby packs I bought when i was in the "big City" last weekend

(12-30-2012, 02:37 PM)briankort Wrote: Well we don't have any LCS where I live so I have walmart and target and order online. I don't mind buying 3 or 4 $80 - $100 boxes a season, but other than that I just buy a few blaster boxes to have something to open.

The higher end stuff Foles and RG III jersey came from hobby packs I bought when i was in the "big City" last weekend
ya i hear ya on that, i got a shop thats like 30 mins away and is pretty nice, but he's on the expensive side.

luckily i dont mind blasters, and ive got 3 targets and 1 walmart within 20 mins of my place.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(12-30-2012, 03:06 PM)mrdub Wrote: ya i hear ya on that, i got a shop thats like 30 mins away and is pretty nice, but he's on the expensive side.

luckily i dont mind blasters, and ive got 3 targets and 1 walmart within 20 mins of my place.
I'm the same way. The one close to me is incredibly expensive. Ive gotta drive an hour to get a good deal so I just stick to walmart, target and Fred Meyer lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Check me for that RG3 . there are others I am interested in as well.

I'll take the whole lot for my Michael Floyd Gold refractor Smile. I'll even throw in a few of his base cards

Judging by your pulls this entire year, it makes sense why you were so hard pressed to give up a $15 Autograph. Been a tough year I see. My apologies Sad

(12-31-2012, 10:05 AM)jrwooyi Wrote: I'll take the whole lot for my Michael Floyd Gold refractor Smile. I'll even throw in a few of his base cards

Judging by your pulls this entire year, it makes sense why you were so hard pressed to give up a $15 Autograph. Been a tough year I see. My apologies Sad
Can't we create a seperate forum for all of the ignorant people that come here and waste our time? Maybe they would be more happy playing together?

On a positive note, he did bump my thread to the top for the day!

can you check me for the rg3 if its still available
Photobucket