`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2012 Crowne Royale Blaster----Stay AWAY!
Heart 
2012 Crowne Royale Blaster----Stay AWAY!
So I noticed they had 2012 Crowne Royale Blasters at Walmart for the Normal price and thought what the heck I will try one....8 packs with 10 cards a peice....Figured there would be a good chance of getting some decent rookies so I went for it..... Needless to say out of 80 cards I got 3 rookies. Chris Rainey, Dontari Poe, and another defence player I never new existed. Best 2 cards was a Peyton Manning Base and this.....................
[Image: IMG_20121229_133450.jpg]

Too bad it is damaged.......it is bent at the top......see additional scan....I know its not autographed or anything special but seriously if your only give me a 4% rookie card ratio and then probably the only card worth $3 is bent then I will stay far far way from any panini blasters....Only Panini Im gonna buy this year is gonna be contenders......

[Image: IMG_20121229_133347.jpg]

also not even serialed which further defines it is a complete crap box.....sorry rant is over! Thanks for looking....
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

RE: 2012 Crowne Royale Blaster----Stay AWAY!
My die cut card from my blaster was bent at the top identical to that one! Horrible horrible horrible. I did get a relic card tho but thats about it
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Man better than I did my crown insert ? Was a no one and was bent at the top , this product is very poor and nothing like crown 2011
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

Yeah I find it ridiculous that all three of us have bent die cuts....I personally saved my box, the packs, and reciept and I will be sending panini customer service a complaint....I mean its one thing to give me a box with nothing in it, but its totally different when the one thing that anyone would actually keep is factory damaged.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

Maybe the card Gods jinx you? Tennessee and Alabama fans? Pssshhhed. I send bent card mojo to you each....just like the card Gods. Wink

Also, watch your grammar! Don't rep the SEC with poor English!

Seriously - that sucks - but.......well, figure that out on your own.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Wow, ouch!! Does anyone here have any experience sending in the complaints? Just wondering what the card companies usually do, if anything, to remedy the situation.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(12-30-2012, 05:13 PM)ndevoy Wrote: Wow, ouch!! Does anyone here have any experience sending in the complaints? Just wondering what the card companies usually do, if anything, to remedy the situation.
With regards to Panini, I only had to contact customer service once. It was in regards to a redemption card that I hadn't received yet after 8 months. When I called them and shared my dissatisfaction with them and their apperent "violation" of the their own policies, I had a suitable replacement card in my hands in less than 7 days.

Topps has good customer service, in my experience. Whenever I've received a damaged card, they always replaced it in a timely manner. I've also encountered times in which I opened a box and either received too many duplicates or did not receive any auto/game-used that was "promised" on the box...everytime, Topps did right by me; you need to make sure you keep your box and cut out the UPC and the box number that is stamped on the inside in order for them to help you.

I hope this helped!

Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Ouch, that sure does sound like..... a typical blaster.