`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last mailday for the year

Last mailday for the year
Yeah, there's still two more days that the mail is running, but I don't expect to get anything noteworthy in between now and Jan 1... so, here's the last hurrah for 2012

[Image: mailday12-28_zps5cd23fe4.jpg]

I think I may have already shared the SOTT Yzerman, but it's one worth sharing again.

I'm close to finishing the L2H Auto set.. need a couple more.

The Precious Metals Gretzky finishes the set for me. I'm super-stoked about that - for those of you who don't know much about these cards - they had Platinum and Gold cards in the set - each card actually made out of metal and laminated - print runs of 100.. adds to the 100 or less print run sets that I have (96-97 BD Run for the Cup, 98-99 BD Quads, 96-97 UPD HH Gold, 97-98 SP Auth Icons Die-Cuts)

good way to end the year!

thanks for the look
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

RE: Last mailday for the year
Unreal stuff as usual Phil! Love those SOTT's. that metals Gretzky had to be tough to find as well! Congrats

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(12-29-2012, 04:34 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Unreal stuff as usual Phil! Love those SOTT's. that metals Gretzky had to be tough to find as well! Congrats
Thanks. The Gretzky Precious Metals wasn't easy to find, and wasn't cheap at all. There were a few floating around, but it was harder to decide to part with the money..
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Those are all simply amazing! Brilliant adds and a great show, Phil! Thanks!

Randi

L2H set is pretty impressive congrats on that sweet last day of mail!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)