`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Geno Smith ???????

RE: Geno Smith ???????
(12-28-2012, 11:05 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Good luck there. I hope he works but i cant think of a WV Qb that has panned out in the NFL.
Pat White....... hehe

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(12-29-2012, 01:53 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I honestly don't want Barkley or Geno Smtih, My preference is Manti Te'o in the first round and Mike Glennon in the second round
I wouldnt ever wish for that lol. I gotta say I wouldnt be able to help you out with picking up any Glennons. State players arent welcome under my roof lol. Only exception would be David Thompson(bball) or Torry Holt.

Somebody would trade the farm for the Chiefs pick, like the Skins did last year. They need to get some more young players that will develop over the next 1-3 years. They have a solid start on defense, maybe a LB and a safety. I think the Arkansas, Oklahoma and Glennon are the best bets for the future.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I dont think tebow will come to kc. He is supposedly going to jacksonville. And after seeing geno's performance today versus syrcause. I say no thank you!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

What Kansas City needs to do is draft defense. Either John Jenkins or Jarvis Jones. There are so many quarterbacks they can acquire via trade ( M.Flynn, R. Mallett, Alex Smith). Geno Smith is the next Ryan Leaf. He cant read defensive coverage's, plays horrible in bad weather, and sure as heck cant digest a playbook. One of the reasons he did well at UWV is because of Tavon Austin.
KC has a good O-Line, good running game, and good tight ends. Dwayne Bowe is a free agent and Jon Baldwin has yet to pan out. Mike Wallace, Greg Jennings and Wes Welker are free agents.

I think KC will draft Jarvis Jones and have one of the best Linebacking Corps on the NFL, behind San Fran of course Wink
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

(12-30-2012, 11:18 AM)child_please Wrote: What Kansas City needs to do is draft defense. Either John Jenkins or Jarvis Jones. There are so many quarterbacks they can acquire via trade ( M.Flynn, R. Mallett, Alex Smith). Geno Smith is the next Ryan Leaf. He cant read defensive coverage's, plays horrible in bad weather, and sure as heck cant digest a playbook. One of the reasons he did well at UWV is because of Tavon Austin.
KC has a good O-Line, good running game, and good tight ends. Dwayne Bowe is a free agent and Jon Baldwin has yet to pan out. Mike Wallace, Greg Jennings and Wes Welker are free agents.

I think KC will draft Jarvis Jones and have one of the best Linebacking Corps on the NFL, behind San Fran of course Wink
Jarvis Jones is an outside LB the rushes the passer, with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston both being pro bowlers the last thing we need is another OLB to rush the passer. What KC needs in the LB area is an ILB to put next to Derrick Johnson, I give you KC first pick in the draft after trading back, Manti Te'o, Then Mike Glennon by either trading back into the first or in the second.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

If Teo isnt available, how bout Alec Ogletree?

(12-30-2012, 12:00 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Jarvis Jones is an outside LB the rushes the passer, with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston both being pro bowlers the last thing we need is another OLB to rush the passer. What KC needs in the LB area is an ILB to put next to Derrick Johnson, I give you KC first pick in the draft after trading back, Manti Te'o, Then Mike Glennon by either trading back into the first or in the second.
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

(12-28-2012, 11:05 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Good luck there. I hope he works but i cant think of a WV Qb that has panned out in the NFL.
Marc Bulger did ok. Sadly the best thing to come out if WVU was Vanderjagt.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

How about the chiefs get an offensive line rather then shuffle qbs in and out

This year isn't a great year for drafting a qb, I would like to see teo taken with the pick and if they want to draft a qb take Colin Klein later, would bring some excitement since he was at k state.