`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1st Luck 1 R&S Longevity, 2 Certified, 1 Panini Black

1st Luck 1 R&S Longevity, 2 Certified, 1 Panini Black
So, I decided to break a few boxes yesterday and did alright. Couldn't hit any extra autos. Got 0 from Longevity, 1 from each of the Certified, and 3 from Black. Still fairly happy, except I wish I would have gone with a couple other boxes and skipped the Black.

I don't do any trading, but would entertain any offers if someone is interested in any of the cards below.

The LCS owner threw the Longevity box in for me when I purchased the 3 boxes which I really appreciated.

Here are not all the hits but what I consider the highlights:

Freshman Orientation Materials
Doug Martin
Photobucket
RGIII
Photobucket

Panini Black

Fleener Rookie Signatures Prime Gold #/99
Photobucket

Wells, James, Plummer Black Materials Triples Prime #/7
Photobucket

Certified

Foles Certified Skills
Photobucket

Lott Immortal Materials #/199
Photobucket

Allworth Immortal Materials#/99
Photobucket

Jack Lambert Immortals Emerald #/5 (No picture

Celek Mirror Red Materials #/49
Photobucket

Dwayne Allen Freshman Fabric #/499
Photobucket

and the card that saved the day for me

Andrew Luck #/299 Freshman Fabric
Not very low numbered but my first Luck or RGIII auto
Photobucket

RE: 1st Luck 1 R&S Longevity, 2 Certified, 1 Panini Black
Picked up a box of Topps Platinum the following day.

Got the RG3 die cut a couple no name rookie autos, and a Sanu 2 color patch auto #/250.

Any thoughts on what I could get for the Luck on the bay? I haven't decided if I want to sell it or keep it. I see people have theirs set at $250+ for buy it now, and the only one up for bid right now is still under $30 with a couple of days left.

I was just looking at completed auctions for the Luck on Ebay.....I was surprised to see how low it sells for, then I was even more surprised to see it's one of the lower (BV-wise) Luck jersey auto's out there (not including Press Pass/Sage/Leaf). Then the kicker was the Luck Rookies and Stars jersey auto is /499 and has a higher BV. It hasn't sold for more than 179.99 BIN with free shipping in December, and alot of the auctions that it ended up selling in were lower than that since it's release with a few going in the 200-249 range.

I just saw that you don't do trading, I was gonna ask who/what you collect and possibly make a half cash, half trade deal for it. I really don't wanna full-on buy a Luck auto as I'd rather try and pull one for the money I'd spend on just the card itself and hopefully get other goodies in a box.

Nice luck.....just got a box of Sterling and pulled an rg3 au /25....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I am interested in the Cardinals Triple. Please check my org and PM me.
Things I collect:

- Dallas Cowboys Autos, Game-Used & Patches
- Arizona Cardinals Autos, Game-Used & Patches
- Quite a few stars and anything that catches my eye

Check my org for my cards for trade.

Here is a link if you want to see pictures:
http://s216.beta.photobucket.com/user/so...k/library/

(01-01-2013, 08:54 AM)SkylerDean0526 Wrote: I was just looking at completed auctions for the Luck on Ebay.....I was surprised to see how low it sells for, then I was even more surprised to see it's one of the lower (BV-wise) Luck jersey auto's out there (not including Press Pass/Sage/Leaf). Then the kicker was the Luck Rookies and Stars jersey auto is /499 and has a higher BV. It hasn't sold for more than 179.99 BIN with free shipping in December, and alot of the auctions that it ended up selling in were lower than that since it's release with a few going in the 200-249 range.

I just saw that you don't do trading, I was gonna ask who/what you collect and possibly make a half cash, half trade deal for it. I really don't wanna full-on buy a Luck auto as I'd rather try and pull one for the money I'd spend on just the card itself and hopefully get other goodies in a box.
Thanks for the info. I may see what my LCS will do for trade value as they are always very reasonable. I am a fan of Crown and want to pick up a few boxes when it comes out Friday.
(01-01-2013, 10:36 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nice luck.....just got a box of Sterling and pulled an rg3 au /25....
Thanks.

Nice pull on the RGIII. I would love to hit one of his autos.

sweet stuff nice martin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Decided to put the Luck up on Ebay. Got an instant bid on it, so hopefully it does alright for me. I held of a little hoping that they would go on a little run in the playoffs (wasn't expecting it but it may have helped if he played well and had some playoff wins).

Will be interesting to see how it does. Have a little bit of seller's remorse as I really considered holding onto the card.

(01-10-2013, 04:02 PM)choleka Wrote: Decided to put the Luck up on Ebay. Got an instant bid on it, so hopefully it does alright for me. I held of a little hoping that they would go on a little run in the playoffs (wasn't expecting it but it may have helped if he played well and had some playoff wins).

Will be interesting to see how it does. Have a little bit of seller's remorse as I really considered holding onto the card.
Good that you got an instant bid on it. And Longevity is rough break....I bought a box at Target months back thinking it was like years past where you could actually get nice stuff out of it. I got 4 non-numbered jerseys and thought maybe I just got a bad box, then I looked around and saw alot of people getting basically the same thing I got. Autos are tough to pull out of it, and I think Luck and RG3 patch autos are /15 or some ridiculous low number. The auto checklist is quite obscure overall, nothing to warrant a multiple box buy unless I got a super good discount. I think my 2 best cards were the same Martin you got, and a Foles jersey. I can't remember the other 2.

Nice hits, I'd be interested in any of the Panini Black Base #'d/349 that you got.