`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Amazing 2011 Update Blaster! (The kid strikes again)

RE: Amazing 2011 Update Blaster! (The kid strikes again)
The Cognac HOF SPs seem more common than the base HOF SPs, have you noticed that, too, aprirr?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-03-2013, 01:12 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: The Cognac HOF SPs seem more common than the base HOF SPs, have you noticed that, too, aprirr?
Yes, at least in the blasters. We have pulled 9 Cognac SP VARs(Gehrig, Yaz, Rizzuto, Reggie Jackson, Seaver, Nolan Ryan, Frank Robinson, Speaker and O'Neill), 1 Diamond Ann. SP VAR(Andre Dawson) and 3 base(O'Neill, Monte Irvin and Foxx).
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

The base ones have a higher bv.

That's an awesome Mantle to pull. I probably bought 10 of those blasters and didn't land a hope diamond, much less a Mantle.

As for the HOF SPs, I also didn't pull a single base version, but landed several of the cognac and diamond ones.

I can't complain too much, however, as I pulled the base Trout along with the Walmart blue version and the Frank Thomas patch in the same box.
Kepler

(01-03-2013, 05:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: That's an awesome Mantle to pull. I probably bought 10 of those blasters and didn't land a hope diamond, much less a Mantle.

As for the HOF SPs, I also didn't pull a single base version, but landed several of the cognac and diamond ones.

I can't complain too much, however, as I pulled the base Trout along with the Walmart blue version and the Frank Thomas patch in the same box.
We were shooting for the Blue Border Trout but I suppose the Mantle will do. We've opened about a dozen blasters and have a huge stack of the Blue Border cards and the Comm. Patches, if anyone needs any.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

(01-03-2013, 06:07 PM)aprirr Wrote: We were shooting for the Blue Border Trout but I suppose the Mantle will do. We've opened about a dozen blasters and have a huge stack of the Blue Border cards and the Comm. Patches, if anyone needs any.
I might, actually. Once I get my OPG turned back on, I'll take a look and see what I've got and what I'm looking for.

I've been trying to go through a friend of a friend that works for the company that stocks the blasters at Target and Walmart in the Minneapolis area ... trying to see if he can score me some discount blasters with the Target red borders. So far, haven't heard anything, but I'm not ready to give up yet. Maybe my Mantle (and a red Trout) will come out of there.
Kepler

Wow very nice and good for her. Congrats and thanks for sharing. Nice looking patch.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Yeah, she's the good luck charm over here. When she opens packs, we usually get something decent. Can't complain about that!

Sick mantle
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK